BREAKTHROUGH YOUR RIDING PLATEAU
If you are an intermediate or advanced rider looking to improve quickly, refine your technique, ride faster in total control and gain confidence then this is the course for you. In a short time, you'll begin to learn how to connect your personal performance with the performance of the board and adapt effortlessly to the mountain conditions.
Half-day and full-day training courses are held in Tignes and Val d'isere with their high-altitude glaciers to ensure good snow quality.
Ready2Ride body preparation guide book
Equipment guide and checklist
1 Full-day or 1 half-day of on-snow coaching
Video analysis session
MP4 action plan to continue your riding progression
Copy of video with analysis
Flexible! Let me know when you're in resort and want to train
Tignes and Val D'Isere, France
Full-day (9am–4pm): £455
Half-day (9am-12pm / 1pm-4pm): £210
- 7 Nights half-board accommodation
- 6 Day lift pass
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal
- Return Transfers from Geneva, price based on 6 people sharing transfer
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to comfortably ride switch
- To turn quicker and tighter using skilful twisting of the snowboard – it's the secret to riding all conditions!
- Ride difficult snow conditions with ease like bumps, slush and chopped-up piste by learning the adjustments required for maintaining balance
- To maintain consistent speed in control on any slope, narrow, wide, steep or flat
- Simple and easy flatland tricks like presses, butters, ollies, nollies, 180’s and combos with fun little jibs off the side of the piste, like alleyoops
- Strong body position to create strong foundations for snowboarding
- Fundamentals of snowboarding, and what blend of ingredients to use for different tasks
- To take on varying terrain without hesitation (including steeps and bumps)
You will receive precise, potent technique re-modelling and personal riding analysis, detailed feedback and a take-home action plan so that you can continue to improve your riding.
Pre-holiday: Learn how to prepare your body for snowboarding from my Ready2Ride Body Preparation guidebook. You'll also receive a mindset questionnaire, and a complete board equipment guide and checklist.
Online: Video analysis sessions, workshops on equipment servicing to ensure you correctly maintain your kit, and a mindset workshop to help you overcome any barriers.
JOIN OUR SNOWBOARD FAMILY
Ride with down-to-earth good people, and learn in a relaxed, fun and sociable environment. You'll learn to ride correctly and efficiently with consistent style, stability and flow across varying piste conditions.BOOK YOUR ALL MOUNTAIN COURSE
Saturday to Saturday
We welcome single travellers. Accommodation providers charge a single occupancy supplement. Please contact us for more details.
Your riding will improve so much more when you're on the right equipment for you. If you're thinking of buying or renting equipment please get in touch, I have connections.
FLIGHTS & TRANSFERS
Accommodation package providers have set transfer times to/from Geneva Airport
With Fresh Snowboarding you will...
• Save time, improve quicker and fast track learning.
• Have confidence, knowing exactly what to do and when to do it.
• Develop your technical riding with precision & consistency.
• Understand the theory behind all the technique.
• Have the ability to teach yourself after the course is completed.
• Save money by receiving correct & accurate advice from the best, an experienced BASI Instructor Trainer/Examiner
With a holistic approach you will...
• Understand the importance of ‘blended’ learning, ie technique, equipment, body strength & mindset.
• Learn about yourself and how you personally learn.
• Know what to do in ‘meltdown’ moments or when the mind stops you from getting to the next level.
• Be more prepared, get your BODY.MIND.BOARD ready 25 days in advance, before your holiday.
• Save time, get better faster, have more confidence, ride faster, have less falls, make new friends and smile more.
• Find more consistency with your riding progression with detailed, precise instruction.
A NOTE FROM RENELLE
My goal is to empower you to self-teach; by educating, guiding, and supporting you to be a stand-out rider. My BODY.MIND.BOARD approach is truly magic, delivered in a fun, sociable and relaxed atmosphere. Expect to leave with next level riding and a fine education.
I hope to see you soon!